Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 6pm
Awarded to the Breeder of Record
Best in Classic – $2,500
Reserve Best in Classic – $1,000
Finalists (8* awarded) – $100
Gretchen Bernardi, Illinois
Luke Ehricht, Ohio
Patricia Peters, Pennsylvania
Royal Canin National Breeders’ Classic
- Enters a minimum of 3 dogs to a maximum of 5 dogs – making up each Breeder’s Team of the same breed.
- Breeder must be the “breeder of record” on all dogs entered in the Team. (Co-breeders are permissible.)
- Canadian Kennel Club as well as foreign registered dogs are eligible.
- Spayed or neutered dogs are eligible.
- Exhibits must be over 6 months of age.
- Entry fee is $30 per Team
- Exhibits do not have to be entered in the regular Caledon Kennel Association shows.
- Dogs can only be entered in one Team.
- The Royal Canin National Breeders’ Classic will start no later than 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 24, 2012.
- Teams will be divided into two units* (Group A and Group B) by a draw Saturday morning and just prior to the start of judging, the judge for each unit will be drawn.
- Each unit will be judged by one of the Royal Canin’s selected judges.
- Four Finalists will be selected from each unit to advance to the Finals to compete for Best in Classic and Reserve Best in Classic Awards.
- Judges will judge the Teams as a unit to evaluate the overall quality of the breeding program as represented by the Team – its consistency of breed type and soundness.
PLEASE NOTE: As it is unknown until Saturday morning which unit you will judged in, please insure that you have sufficient handlers to show your team. We will also bring the dogs in each unit into the ring in breed size order.